7/1//12 - Due to some heat related issues we are doing a partial re-design of this product. As soon as we re-release the grow light we will post the new product specs on this page.
Please contact us if you are interested in knowing when the next version of this light will be released.
- Quality 7-1/2″ wide X 4’1/2″ deep X 2-1/2″ tall cast aluminum housing
- Made in the United States
- Manufactured using modern Surface Mount technology
- Uses 350ma high brightness LED drivers, not low efficiency series resistors to manage LED current
- 40 high intensity surface mount one watt 50,000 hour rated RED LEDs
620 – 650 nm, peak at 635 nm - can be switched on separate from blue
- 14 high intensity surface mount one watt 50,000 hour rated BLUE LEDs
425 nm - 500 nm, peak at 460 nm - can be switched on separate from red
- Produces over 1800 Lux (Lumens) of targeted red and blue light
- Low power consumption – draws only 58 watts of power
- Very high efficiency – 54 of the 58 watts consumed by the high intensity LEDs
- +/- 70 Degree Beam Angle – Please read our What About Beam Angle article to make sure this light meets your needs
- Low noise high efficiency internal 40mm cooling fan
- Includes two universal mounting brackets
- Can be flush mounted and mounted at any angle (mounting screws not included)
- Can be hung from chains (chains not included)
- Includes 24 VDC power supply with correct power cord for your country
- Designed for growing in a small 2′ X 2′ space
- Designed for growing inside small cabinets or closets with minimum ventilation
- Designed for starting seedlings for a inside or outside garden
- For indoor use, including greenhouse use only. Product is not water proof or water resistant
- Product Warranty – All workmanship defects, LED failure, general electronic failure are covered by the product warranty.
Abuse including water damage is not covered by the product warranty
Warranty coverage extends only to repair or replacement of the unit.
Repair / replacement can be handled through our resellers or directly through us but we prefer that any warranty issues are sent directly to us. You cover shipping in and we cover shipping back to you.
- Warranty Period - 1 Year from purchase date with copy of purchase receipt or 18 months from manufacture date without copy of purchase receipt.
- Trial Period – We are a manufacturer and we do we not offer a trial period but the retailer you purchase the product from may offer a trial period
- Available wholesale now from FOXX Equipment
- Available from this web site and other quality resellers soon
- List price is $295.95 each